iSkysoft DVD-Library for Mac 2.1.2
Tue, 3 January 2012, 11:24:29 pm
Thu, 11 June 2009, 11:06:58 am
Vote for this product
iSkysoft DVD-Library for Mac description
Catalog, manage and backup your DVDs on Mac in a visual library.
DVD-Library lets you catalog, manage and backup your DVDs on Mac in a visual library. Just enter part of the title or UPC of the DVD (including Blu-ray DVDs), DVD-Library will automatically retrieve the DVD's cover and all relevant info from Amazon, quick and easy. DVD-Library for Mac also allows you to backup DVDs to .dvdmedia files on Mac with one click. Your DVD movie is now at your fingertips and you can enjoy them anytime you want.
1. Backup your homemade and commercial DVDs to Mac and portable hard discs with DVD Boxes. DVD Box is defined by iSkysoft Studio which includes DVD cover image, DVD information and ISO images.
2. Backup DVD at 1:1 ratio quality. The ISO image preserves audio tracks, subtitle, menu and special features of the original DVD, no more fear of damage or loss.
3. Build your own DVD library via DVD Boxes to organize your movies just the way you like. On Mac OS 10.5 and 10.6, display your movies with the DVD cover images in the cover view and browse them just like you would in a video store.
4. DVD-Library for Mac lets you retrieve information about your movies from the Internet in real-time. To search, use UPC codes or keyword combinations - movie title, director, actor, studio, etc. You can store DVD information to DVD Box about each movie, such as Director, Actor, Subtitle, Audio, Regional Code, Aspect Ratio, Movie Rating, Release Date, Theatrical Debut, Run Time, UPC, Description.
5. Double click the DVD box to mount DVD, then playback movies with multimedia players like VLC player, M player.
6. With iSkysoft DVD-Library for Mac, you can catch your collected movies on the go without the hassle of carrying DVD discs around.
7. Share the DVD Boxes with copyright protected ISO images to your friends. In this way, you DVDs will avoid damage caused by lending DVD discs.
1.MAC OS X or above operating system
2.At least 512M physical RAM.
What's new in this release:
1.Users can use iSight to scan in DVD info more quicy.2.Added support of exporting DVD list to PDF for printing or viewing on iPhone.3.Allows user to add DVD backup files on the hard drive to the DVD Library.4.Perfected Amazon search to get more accurate search results.